Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Its android's time nothing is better than it...

No wonder if you are chosen an android smart phone especially samsung
Features of android and support from the google are unbelievable
I can't believe the google play simply the world at my finge tips..

Few years ago
Nokia was the king of mobiles specially in dubai
One of my british friend have told me that samsung is the best seller in uk.
It was 2008..
That time I thought, will samsung beat nokia?
Now its 2013

Things changed..samsung is the king now!
And its a revolution in the smartphones..
Competetion is started by samsung all with the help of android..finally now
I hope no one can beat these two when they are together..

I feel like, there is a magic whenever I touch the screen of my smartphone
I got everything from google play and now nothing is impossible..
Fast, friendly, and magical these features..

Simplified by its prices samsung calls all competeters in to the war..where it has already got double improvemernt in every lap of the financial calculations in sales..
I wonder. Can not view other smartphone feachers where there is a samsung

IS strogly recommend those who are thinking to buy samsung smart phone
If you buy it believe you will go in tyo another world for sure..

Its time of android and samsung..
I love them..

No comments:

Post a Comment